400X Outdoor Table
POWERFUL BUT AGILE
It's the look of the 400X table that makes it stand out at first sight, but it truly reveals what it has to offer when played on. Its height-adjustable legs and large wheels enable it to take on any terrain. Its point counters are ideal for hard-fought matches, and its racket and ball storage spaces will prove highly practical. Together with its locking/release system combining optimal ergonomics and safety, as well as its powerful brakes, the whole family are able to handle the table safely.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
- Who’ll be first to notch up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use them - when you’re playing 'round the table', for example - simply flip them away under the table.
Retractable and tension-adjustable net
- Once you’ve opened out your table, simply unfold the net posts and they will slot into place. It’s simple to check and adjust the tension on your table tennis net to ensure it is perfectly taut.
- The 400X boasts some handy storage features to avoid losing your accessories. There is built-in storage in the side panels enabling you to store up to 4 bats and 4 balls.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 400X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Good rebound quality
- With its 5mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 400X table offers you rebound quality that is perfect for everyday use. Whether you enjoy playing with friends or family, this is a table that suits beginners and more experienced players alike.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The SOFTMAT finish applied to the 400X table reduces the intensity of the sun’s rays threefold compared with an uncoated table.
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 400X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope !
A deep frame to fully support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 400X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 50mm, the 400X feels really solid.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 400X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the 400X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A unique locking system
- The 400X table has 16 locking points for maximum safety in the playing and storage positions alike. This patented system provides a first-rate level of safety. The table is effortlessly opened and closed using the accessible handle and the 400X has an additional in-built safety feature - it automatically re-locks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while the table is unfolding.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
- The 400X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you like and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile. These large wheels make the table easy to manoeuvre and stable in awkward situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Kleuren van tops
|Grijs 115303 / Blauw: 115103
|Harslaminaat 5 mm
|50 mm / Aluzinc®
|DSI (16 punten)
|Poottype / afmetingen
|Taps toelopend - 110~65 - 65 mm
|3D instelbaar / diam.104 mm
|Speciale dubbele buitenwielen Oversize
|Wielen (dikte x diameter)
|32 x 200 mm
|Ja / 4 ballen
|Ja / 4 rackets
2 punts teller
|Categorie (Europese normen)
|EN 14468 - C-KLASSE
|10 jaar + 20 jaar repareerbaar
|Open tafel dimensie
|274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)
|Afmetingen gevouwen tafel
|75 x 167 x 155 cm