500X Outdoor Table
PLAY IN STYLE
As the embodiment of Cornilleau's 'high performance' spirit, the 500X invites you to concentrate on what matters: the game. Its excellent rebound is ideal for high-level rallies and its various features have been designed to allow you to play wherever you want, in any situation. Its tapered legs, bold lines and sturdy sides are what help create its strong personality.
- Made in France
- Tables and Billiards
- 10 years
- Repairable 20 years
- Tables and billiards
- FFTT approval
- Leisure table
Features and ergonomics
- Who’ll be first to notch up eleven points and win the game? Now everyone will know the score - with no room for cheaters! If you prefer not to use them - when you’re playing 'round the table', for example - simply flip them away under the table.
Height- and tension-adjustable automatic net
- Be spot on with the 500X. When you fold out your table, the net posts go into position automatically. Select the right height for your game using the dial at the base of the net then adjust the tension simply by pulling the string and blocking it with the clasp. Your net is perfectly adjusted, and you’re all set to play.
- The 500X has a host of storage features. On the sides of the table, you can store your bats and balls, empty your pockets and make use of the accessory holders and even leave a small bottle for when you get thirsty. Every detail has been designed for maximum comfort and simplicity.
Ultra-simple adjustable feet
- The 500X table is equipped with an innovative system that makes its feet easy to adjust. Simply turn the collar to set your table to the right level - no effort required! No need to lift the table, because the mechanism is not directly attached to the foot or in direct contact with the floor. Simple and effective.
Very good rebound quality
- With its 6mm-thick resin laminate playing surface, the 500X table offers you a great playing experience. The thicker the panel, the better the bounce. The rebound quality of the 500X table will be appreciated by players of all levels - from beginners to those who expect the very best.
- To play at the top of your game, you need to make sure you can play in the sun without being blinded by glare. The MATTOP finish absorbs the intensity of the sun’s rays and reduces their glare tenfold compared with an uncoated table. The only thing that will leave you blinded is the superior quality of your forehand and backhand shots !
- Not all gardens are on perfectly even ground, but your table tennis table needs to have a flat playing surface. With its swivel pads located at the bottom of the feet, the 500X adapts to any type of floor. Set up your table wherever you fancy without compromising the quality of your game. Lawn, soil, gravel, sand - whatever the terrain, your table knows how to cope !
A deep frame to fully support the playing surface
- The frame is the metallic structure that supports the playing surface. A deeper frame gives the playing surfaces the best level of support. The 500X frame, like those of all Cornilleau's outdoor tables, is made of Aluzinc®, a corrosion-resistant alloy containing steel, aluminum and zinc, known for its extreme sturdiness. With a frame depth of 50mm, the 500X feels really solid.
Safety and durability
- The solid core laminate table top is designed to withstand even the harshest of tests. Heavy rain, snow, extreme heat - it stays the same whatever the weather. It even stands its ground if treated roughly - bat blows and other impacts won’t leave their mark. All the metals used in the 500X table have been given anti-corrosion coating and selected for their resistance. It is for these reasons that the 500X, like all our outdoor tables, has a 10-year guarantee.
A unique locking system
- The 500X table has 16 locking points for maximum safety in the playing and storage positions alike. This patented system provides a first-rate level of safety. The table is effortlessly opened and closed using the accessible handle and the 500X has an additional in-built safety feature - it automatically re-locks at a 65-degree angle if the handle is no longer held while the table is unfolding.
A compact table - less bulk, more safety
- The COMPACT TECHNOLOGY® folding system designed by Cornilleau reduces the risk of the table losing its balance. It also prevents children from sneaking between the panels in the storage position, and makes your table easier to open and close. Once folded, it has the dual advantage of being less bulky than a standard table, and easier to handle.
- The 500X includes 2 brakes which significantly reduces the risk of your table moving in the storage and playing positions.
Corner Protection Pads
- To soften sharp edges and cushion any knocks or bumps, corner pads have been fitted on the 500X table. Your hips will thank you for choosing a table with corner pads, especially if you enjoy playing games of 'round the table'.
Oversize double wheels
- Move your table wherever you fancy and take your game into unexplored territory. The oversize double wheels on Cornilleau tables offer a host of advantages. They overcome obstacles easily, travel smoothly over any type of terrain and are exceptionally agile, easy to maneuver and stable in certain tricky situations, such as turning round a tight corner to reach the ideal spot for setting up your table.
|Colours of tops||Black 113400 / Blue : 113100|
|Playing surface||Resinate 6 mm|
|Frame height||50 mm / Aluzinc®|
|Locking system||DSI (16 points)|
|Leg type / dimensions||Tapered - 110~65 - 65 mm|
|Adjustable leg pad||3D ajustable / diam.104 mm|
|Adjustable net||Tension + Height|
|Wheel type||Special outdoor Double wheels Oversize|
|Wheels (thickness x diameter)||32 x 200 mm|
|Ball Storage||Yes / 6 balles|
|Racket storage||Yes / 4 rackets|
|Corner protection pads||Yes|
2 point counter
2 storage compartments
|Category (European Standards)||EN 14468 - C CLASS|
|Table weight||66 kg|
|Packaged weight||78 kg|
|Garantee||10 years + 20 years repairable|
|Open table dimension||274 x 167 x 76 cm (hors filet) (L x la x H)|
|Folded table dimension||75 x 167 x 155 cm|